Getting To Sandpoint Idaho
Sandpoint Idaho is nestled in between three mountain ranges in the Northwest corner of Idaho. Situated along Lake Pend Orielle, this popular resort destination offers a number of activities and attractions that make it a great vacation destination all year round. Getting to Sandpoint is easy! It is just over a hour from Spokane and 8 hours from Boise, as well as a mere 59 miles from the border with Canada. Many visitors choose to drive to Sandpoint, but you can fly into Spokane, Washington and drive up to Sandpoint in about an hour.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO SANDPOINT
From Spokane, Washington
- Get on I-90 E
- Follow I-90 E to N Pleasant View Road inm Post Falls. Take exit 2 from I-90 E.
- Follow N Pleasant View d and ID-53 to US-95N
- Continue on US-95N until you arrive in Sandpoint
From Boise, Idaho
- Get on ID-55 N in Eagle, Idaho
- Continue on ID-55 N until your arrive in Sandpoint.
FLYING TO SANDPOINT
The closest major airport to Sandpoint is Spokane, Washington (GEG). A number of airlines fly in and out of Spokane from cities and destinations all over. From the Spokane Airport, you would need to drive just over a hour to arrive in downtown Sandpoint. Or you can take an Amtrak train from Spokane to Sandpoint which also takes about an hour.